|Neck size Width|
Breaking strength of metal buckles on Nelly&Dodo collars:
- Buckle on 25-mm collar: 200 kg
- Buckle on 20-mm collar: 150 kg
- Buckle on 17-mm collar: 150 kg
Breaking strength of biothane material on Nelly & Dodo collars:
- The 25-mm BioThane collar has a breaking strength of 454 kg.
- The 19-mm BioThane collar has a breaking strength of 340 kg.
- The 16-mm BioThane collar has a breaking strength of 280 kg.
These collars are also suitable for big dogs who forcefully pull on their leash.
BioThane is a leather-like material which was developed in the USA. Because of its composition (a polyester core with PVC coating), it’s a highly durable and long-lasting material. BioThane is 100% waterproof. Although extremely durable, it’s also soft and elastic (including in the cold). In addition, it’s stain-resistant, easy to clean. doesn’t need special care (unlike a leather collar, for example) We always use authentic BioThane with a matte coating for our Nelly&Dodo collars. The material has good grip and is pleasant to the touch.
Under normal conditions a BioThane collar will last longer than a nylon or leather collar. Related